Viewing entries tagged
Tickets are now on sale for #RTCUrinetown. Read on to find out more...
We are so excited to announce the cast of RTC's first fully licensed show, 'The Drowsy Chaperone', taking place at The Bloomsbury Theatre Studio from Wednesday 16th November to Saturday 19th November!
- Man in Chair: Russell Park
- Janet: Vickie Gregory
- Drowsy Chaperone: Sarah Slimani
- Robert: Nick Lee
- George: Callum Kenny
- Trix: Alex Walshaw
- Kitty: Daisy Newlyn
- Aldolpho: Ollie Stevenson
- Gangsters: Sophie Bicknell & Felicity Jackson
- Tottendale: Sarah Peters
- Underling: Ben Whittle
- Chorus: Laura Tickell, Charlie Petersand Hayley-Jane Doyle
The Production Team:
- Director: Izzy Osborne
- Producer: Dan Gosselin
- Musical Director: Andrew MacFarlane
- Choreographer: Claire Lewis
Fun Fact: 8 years of Durham graduates are represented in our first cast & production team (2008-2016).
Keep an eye out for more information...
It's with GREAT excitement that we announce
our first licensed production...
**THE DROWSY CHAPERONE**
book by Bob Martin & Don McKellar, music and lyrics by Lisa Lambert & Greg Morrison
at the Bloomsbury Studio
Over the next few weeks we will be sharing plenty of information, so for now, only the key details are below.
· Production week: week commencing 14 November
· Production team interviews: week commencing 27 June
· Auditions: week commencing 18 July over a two week period
· Rehearsals: week commencing 1 August
· Tech/dress: TBC
This is your chance to shape RTC's first ever musical - you don't need any previous experience, just boundless enthusiasm and vision.
We're looking for: Director, Musical Director, Assistant Musical Director, Choreographer and Producer.
We will send further info about each role, but please get in contact if you would like to apply.
We're so excited to launch THE DROWSY CHAPERONE as our inaugural show, and hope you are too. There will be further information coming over the next few weeks, but let us know if you have any questions!
The RTC Exec